Here’s a list of some basic questions you simply MUST ask before choosing a kitchen company.
- How long have you been in business and how many kitchen renovations have you completed?
- How many online reviews do you have from your past customers?
- Can you show me your licenses and insurance?
- What guarantees do you have on your work and products you use?
- Do you use a written agreement or contract and will the price you quote be fixed?
- Can I see the contract you use?
- Do you have a documented process that we’ll follow during the renovation?
- What happens if I’m not happy at any point or something needs to be fixed?
Any reputable company will be more than happy to answer these questions.
Reputable companies want to ease concerns and provide peace of mind up front – and prove to you that they’re worthy of your business.
OK, let’s get into some of the important details …