First things first. Just who is the business asking to renovate your kitchen?
In Victoria operators come and go, so you’ll want to find out if the business you’re dealing with is legit?
If the company has been operating for several years and has at least one showroom, then that’s a good sign they’re a viable business.
But if it’s a tradie with a ute who sub-contracts for each job you might want to do some more due diligence.
Questions to get a handle on the business ….
- How long have you been trading under your current business name?
- Do you have an office and / or showroom(s) or do you work from home?
- Do you have staff, experienced sub-conractors or long-term workers?
- How many kitchen renovations have you completed in the last year?
Tip: Try the company’s phone number. Does he/she answer or does it go to answering machine? If so, how long do they take to respond?
How Rosemount does it:
- Rosemount Kitchens has been trading since 2010, and its owners, staff and sub-contractors have worked in the kitchen industry for more than 20 years.
- We have three showrooms in Essendon, Nunawading and Malvern East.
- We currently have 25 staff and more than 40 tradespeople and craftsmen who work regularly on our projects.
- In the last year we’ve completed almost 300 kitchen renovations.