You won’t be surprised to hear that having the right process and systems in place is essential to make a kitchen renovation go as smoothly as possible.
Through hundreds of previous renovations, we’ve honed our process to minimise inconvenience and maximise the result for our clients.
And no matter how well a renovation goes, they all involve upheaval in your home and there will always be some degree of inconvenience to you and your family. Any renovator who tells you otherwise is not being up front.
Questions on process …
- Do you have a clear documented process for the consultation, design, quoting and installation of the new kitchen?
- Is there a timeline with milestones, as well as a start and end date?
- Once the renovation is underway, how will it be managed?
Be wary of operators who provide vague answers to these questions – you want to get specifics. Otherwise, you run a higher risk of the project being delayed or derailed because of a lack of planning and organisation.
How Rosemount does it:
- We believe in clear and regular communication with our clients throughout the project. Before a project starts, you’ll know what, when and how things are going to happen. You’ll have a designated point of contact who you can speak to at any time.
- We also let clients know upfront that some unexpected issues may occur during the work. What’s important in these circumstances is how a company responds, and at Rosemount we always go above and beyond to resolve any issues.