Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos once said: “You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
I like that quote because it sums up our philosophy at Rosemount. Kitchen renovations are hard and we always endeavour to do them really well.
Reputation is key when choosing a kitchen company to work with.
You’re making a big investment on people coming into your home over a substantial period of time.
You’re relying on them to have the expertise and skills to design and build your home’s most important room – all with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience.
So you’re taking a huge risk if you hand that task to someone who doesn’t have a proven track record.
And crucially, don’t take their word for it.
Get your information from independent review websites or speak directly to their previous customers.
Questions on reputation …
- Can you provide me with recent reviews from at least 10 previous customers?
- Can you put me in touch with some customers who would be happy to talk about their experience? (see the end of the ebook for questions to ask those customers)
- Can you provide references from your suppliers?
Check out reviews of the business on websites over which they have no control. Type in “business name” and reviews into Google. If there are lots of bad reviews, or no reviews at all, that’s a red flag.
How Rosemount does it:
- We have more than 150 client reviews (averaging 4.9 out of 5) on Google Reviews and Product Review, which is Australia’s leading consumer review site.
- Our website has detailed case studies featuring the experiences of our clients, and we’re always happy to put you in touch with a previous client to get some first-hand feedback.
- We can also provide references from our industry suppliers.