Corners in kitchens are often wasted space or awkward to get into. The LeMans by Kessebomer solves this problem for your blind corners. The LeMans ll is now available and we have one on display in our showroom and it is definitely worth trying out.
Hardly any effort is required to make the shelves emerge from the cupboard and with the new added feature to the LeMans ll – soft close, it’s a must for any new kitchen.
Other improvements to the LeMans ll
- The shelf contour is now even better and you can fit more items on.
- It continues to function fully and conveniently even when the front panels are opened to an angle of 85°.
- Each shelves bearing capacity has been increased by 5kg which means that each individual shelf can now easily bear a weight of 25 kilograms.
- The body side is reinforced and you can even adjust the height of the shelves later on whenever you want during day-to-day use.
- Highly advanced technology means it makes it easier for us to use – as soon as the shelf is two thirds of the way into the cupboard, the cushioned mechanism is triggered so that the drawer of the LeMans ll can be closed automatically.
LeMans ll not only is a space saving idea for your new kitchen, it is modern accessory that looks like a designer piece each and every time you open it.
The Shelves on the LeMans ll have a non-slip surface which means you can store virtually anything on them without them moving and sliding around when in use.
Considering your own project? Check out our Essential Kitchen Guide